Office & Directions
181 Carlaw Avenue, Suite 282
Toronto, Ontario M4M 2S1
Connect with Paul Ratchford, Principal
416-406-1888 ext 224
If you’re interested in working at Clear Space please send your C.V. and portfolio (link or PDF under 5megs) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Clear Space is an award-winning design agency that helps brands use the power of clarity to stand out, inspire and create lasting impact. For more than 14 years, we have worked with organizations across a broad range of sectors, from education to healthcare to not-for-profit, helping our clients communicate and connect with their audiences in deep and lasting ways.
Our office is located in a century old studio in the heart of Leslieville at Carlaw and Queen. Getting to us is easy via TTC. Coffeeshops are plentiful. And if you’re a foodie, the area is known throughout the city for its culinary scene.
We’re looking for an experienced project manager to join our small but nimble creative team in a full-time position. This skilled and smart individual will be responsible for liaising with clients, partners and vendors, managing accounts and projects, coordinating with designers and running the day-to-day activities of a busy studio.
- Develop and maintain excellent client relationships.
- Effectively communicate status, changes or approvals to the client and to the design team.
- Manage the creative development process; briefing, workflow, schedules, budgets.
- Create schedules, contact reports, budget summaries, presentation slides as required.
- Participate in weekly status meetings and creative design reviews
- Support creative team as required to manage vendors, partners, photographers, etc
- Well organized, detail-orientated and can juggle many different projects with confidence.
- Possess strong people and client management skills.
- Excellent negotiator and motivator in high-pressure situations.
- Effective contributor to creative brainstorming sessions.
- Loves to collaborate within a team environment.
- Comfortable and proficient in the digital world.
- Strong writing skills an asset
- Bachelor’s degree an asset but not required
- PMP certification a plus
- Minimum 1-2 yrs experience in a project management role (experience with a design or AD agency an asset)
- Experience in managing creative projects for traditional and digital media
- Proficiency in MS Office, Google Suite of Apps. Working knowledge of Adobe Suite, social media, or any other digital applications an asset.
- Must be willing to adopt a paperless methodology (or at least digital first)
To apply send your CV to email@example.com with the subject title: Project Management Position. No calls please.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Clear Space is looking for a junior designer with strong digital interest to join our small but nimble creative team. This multi-skilled individual will be responsible for developing wireframes, UX/UI design, and executing creative concepts based on strategic direction provided by our leadership team. You’ll also be comfortable transitioning into design for traditional media such as print or brand identity. You will receive guidance from and report to our senior design lead.
- Develop inspiring and innovative ideas that meet our clients needs
- Create wireframes and digital prototypes with a focus on user interface design
- Design, layout, and execution of a wide variety of tactics including websites, social media campaigns and traditional media such as logo and brand identity design, publications, and environments.
- Participate in design reviews and creative brainstorm sessions
- Support pitch decks and presentations
- Solid conceptual and design skills
- Multi-tasker with the ability to juggle different projects at the same time
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Responsive, flexible and open-minded
- Expertise with Adobe CS and working knowledge of digital design tools such as Sketch, Invision, Webflow.
- Experience with After Effects an asset
- Ability to prep final pixel-perfect files for web and print
- Illustration and lettering skills an asset
- Graphic design degree or diploma with 1-2 years relevant work experience (open to interviewing new grads)
- Experience in web, print and brand design
- Familiarity with AODA compliance requirements an asset
To apply send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title: Junior Designer Position. No calls please.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted.