Office & Directions
181 Carlaw Avenue, Suite 282
Toronto, Ontario M4M 2S1
Connect with Paul Ratchford, Principal
416-406-1888 ext 224
If you’re interested in working at Clear Space please send your C.V. and portfolio (link or PDF under 5megs) to firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re looking for an experienced project manager to join our small but nimble creative team in a full-time position. This skilled and smart individual will be responsible for liaising with clients, partners and vendors, managing accounts and projects, coordinating with designers and running the day-to-day activities of a busy studio.
- Develop and maintain excellent client relationships.
- Effectively communicate status, changes or approvals to the client and to the design team.
- Manage the creative development process; briefing, workflow, schedules, budgets.
- Create schedules, contact reports, budget summaries, presentation slides as required.
- Participate in weekly status meetings and creative design reviews
- Support creative team as required to manage vendors, partners, photographers, etc
- Well organized, detail-orientated and can juggle many different projects with confidence.
- Possess strong people and client management skills.
- Excellent negotiator and motivator in high-pressure situations.
- Effective contributor to creative brainstorming sessions.
- Loves to collaborate within a team environment.
- Comfortable and proficient in the digital world.
- Strong writing skills an asset
- Bachelor’s degree an asset but not required
- PMP certification a plus
- Minimum 1-2 yrs experience in a project management role (experience with a design or AD agency an asset)
- Experience in managing creative projects for traditional and digital media
- Proficiency in MS Office, Google Suite of Apps. Working knowledge of Adobe Suite, social media, or any other digital applications an asset.
- Must be willing to adopt a paperless methodology (or at least digital first)
To apply send your CV to email@example.com with the subject title: Project Management Position. No calls please.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Clear Space is looking for a digital designer to join our small but nimble creative team in a long-term contract position. This multi-skilled individual will be responsible for developing strategic wireframes, UX/UI design, visual design and executing creative concepts based on strategic direction provided by our leadership team.
- Develop inspiring and innovative ideas that meet our clients needs
- Create strategic wireframes and digital prototypes with a focus on user interface design
- Design, layout, and execution of website projects
- Participate in design reviews and creative brainstorm sessions
- Solid conceptual and design skills
- Multi-tasker with the ability to juggle different projects at the same time
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Responsive, flexible and open-minded
- Expertise with digital design tools such as Sketch, Invision, Webflow and Adobe CS
- Experience with After Effects an asset
- Ability to collaborate closely with front-end developer
- Graphic design degree or diploma with 2-3 years relevant work experience
- Experience in web and brand design
- Familiarity with AODA compliance requirements an asset
To apply send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title: Digital Designer Position.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.